Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Infor Workforce Management Functional Consultant - REMOTE
1101 Market St Chattanooga, TN 37402 US
Our direct client of more than 20 years is a prestigious Federal Integrator who provides a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation. They have a contract opportunity for an Infor Workforce Management Functional Consultant to work REMOTE supporting a Federal Agency. In this role, you will be supporting an upgrade of WFM from version 6.2 to version 2022.1 in an on-premises environment.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Requirements and Design analysis
- Application Configuration
- Functional testing support
- Defect analysis/resolution
- Post-Go-Live Support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Infor WFM Workbrain
- Application Requirements Analysis
- Test Execution and Management
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.