Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
12110 Sunset Hills Blvd Reston, VA 20190 US
We are seeking highly skilled and motivated Infor Specialists with expertise in HRM, Financials, Absence Management, or Project Management. As an Infor Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the Infor suite of applications, supporting various business functions such as human resources, finance, absence management, or project management.
Most of these roles are REMOTE, and candidates must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience working with Infor applications, including HRM, Financials, Absence Management, or Project Management modules.
- Strong understanding of business processes and practices related to HR, finance, absence management, or project management.
- Solid knowledge of system configuration, customization, and administration within the Infor suite of applications.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prior remote work experience and the ability to work effectively in a remote team environment.
- Familiarity with remote collaboration tools such as project management software, communication platforms, and virtual meeting platforms.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information on our Referral Program, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.