Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Imagery Standards Developer, Lead
465 A Carlisle Dr Herndon, VA 20170 US
The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for a Lead Imagery Standards Developer. Work with our client on a project providing Foundational Systems Engineering activities to a Federal Agency that delivers a decisive advantage to policymakers, warfighters, intelligence professionals and first responders. The work location is Springfield, VA.
You will be responsible for providing specialized advice and assistance on complex technical projects and shall independently perform a variety of system analysis, design and/or engineering tasks that are broad and innovative in nature. As the Subject Mater Expert (SME), you will provide development of Still and/or Motion Imagery Standards with the objective of facilitating compliance and interoperability.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Master’s degree plus 10 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree plus 12 years’ experience
- Have expert-level working experience (10 years or more) developing Imagery Standards.
- Have at least five (5) years demonstrated experience with:
- Still Imagery collection, encoding, and operations, to include still imagery standards & Tagged Record Extensions (TRE)
- Motion Imagery collection, encoding, and operations.
- Motion imagery phenomenology’s, such as: Electro Optical (EO), Large Volume Motion Imagery (LVMI)/Wide Area Motion Imagery (WAMI) standards, Multispectral Imaging (MSI), Hyper Spectral Imaging (HIS)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top Secret/SCI clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.