Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SailPoint Identity and Access Management SME
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected SailPoint Identity and Access Management SMEs for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. This program works with multiple DHS Components supporting the continuation of the Financial Systems Modernization (FSM) program. In this role, you will lead the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and implementation of a Custom Single Sign-On Solution utilizing the SailPoint Identity Manager.
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after SailPoint for Oracle platform dependent Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work - Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia location - Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract - ground floor opportunity - Don't miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the identity and access management components and related systems/applications
- Collaborate with customers to collect, analyze & document requirements
- Design highly available and scalable solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide hands-on consulting and technical support throughout the project lifecycle
- Install, configure, and customize components and associated processes and policies
- Integrate IAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
- Develop and maintain Access Management OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules
- Integrate Access Management with MS Active Directory
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentoring to junior team members
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML, etc.
- 8+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, SailPoint Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- OAuth 2.0
- Identity Federation
- Experience implementing single sign-on solutions for web-based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, OAuth 2.0 and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with Access and Identity Management Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the SailPoint for Oracle Platform dependent Applications
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.