Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Identity and Access Management SME
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Identity and Access Management SMEs for a long-term contract opportunity located in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement an Enterprise-Wide Oracle Federal Financials based Financial Systems. Come join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in Northern Virginia!
Does this opportunity speak to you? Consider the follow:
- This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
- Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
- This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Our talented team is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management SME to lead the architecture, analysis, design, development, integration, and implementation of Identity and Access Management (OIAM) solutions, utilizing Oracle Access Manager and Sailpoint Identity Manager.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or another engineering major
- 10+ years of progressive experience in technical and/or consulting role
- Thorough understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms, including Single Sign-On (SSO), Identity Federation, MFA, Entitlements, SAML, XACML, etc.
- 8+ years of experience technical consulting with architecting, designing, and implementing Identity & Access Management solutions, using Oracle Access Manager, SailPoint Identity Manager, and one or more of the following technologies:
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- OAuth 2.0
- Identity Federation
- Experience implementing SSO solutions for web-based applications utilizing username/password, tokens, SAML, OAuth 2.0 and two-factor authentication mechanisms
- Experience integrating and onboarding applications (Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Suite, SOA/BPM, WebLogic) with Access and Identity Management Suite
- Solid understanding of authentication, authorization, SSO, and LDAP best practices
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues on the SailPoint for Oracle Platform dependent Applications
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.