Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, has an immediate need for an ITIL Implementation Subject Matter Expert (SME). This project sets the scope for the modernization of financial systems for several DHS components. Come join us for this exciting Federal Oracle R12 implementation multiyear project.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance for this assignment located in Reston, VA.
- Work with a team to implement an ITIL methodology, to include creating, sustaining, and improving enterprise service management processes
- Help ensure alignment of ITSM practices and multiple ITIL processes to support end-to-end service delivery with DHS goals and objectives
- Implement and manage complex process improvement strategic initiatives using improvement process techniques (Continual Service Improvement)
- Create ITIL documentation such as standard operating systems, list and forms
- Create process flow diagrams
- Provide expertise and professional knowledge to executive management on ITIL implementation
- Measure the performance of IT services and design improvements to IT services and IT processes to increase efficiency, effectiveness, and capability of the IT Services with collaboration with customers
- Act as Strategic Liaison to ensure ITIL processes and systems support the organization
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external IT services teams (IT Service owners, stakeholders, project teams and offices) and senior
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (computer science or business administration field is preferred)
- SME level experience implementing ITIL methodology and practices
- Expert level experience with ITSM practices and ITIL processes to support end-to-end client service delivery
- Experienced with setting up new service management activities, including governance and domain analysis frameworks, and guiding organizational change management
- Experienced with creating ITIL documentation and creating process flow diagrams
- ITIL Training and Mentoring experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.