Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
IT System Admin
7125 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years,) they are looking to hire multiple IT System Administrators in their Columbia, MD location.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Install, operate, maintain, repair and modify end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, pagers, and radios
- Install and configure software at customer locations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer, Business or Math related field (5 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree)
- 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals
- Well-versed in installing Windows, software applications, antivirus and patches
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10
- Familiar with Active Directory security and policies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.