Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
IT Specialist/Service Desk
4555 Overlook Ave SW Washington, DC 20375 | Contract
Feel like you’re in a rut? Would you like a job that affords you the chance to grow and learn? If so, here’s an excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly values its employees. Our client has several openings for IT Specialists on a contract that supports a Federal Agency focused on the defense of the United States. As an IT Specialist, you will monitor the performance and provide help desk resolution while improving the quality of service for OSD computing.
Located in Washington, DC, these positions are open to direct hire OR contract. If you choose the direct hire route, our client offers excellent benefits including PTO, employee paid healthcare, profit sharing, and a great work/life balance. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance.
- Install, troubleshoot, fix, and replace a variety of networked and stand-alone systems (PC & Mac)
- Monitor the networks and security devices, apply software patches and updates, and act upon Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA) scan results
- Provide Active Directory (AD), PKI, and DNS administration for IT assets
- 3+ years of IT Specialist/Service Desk experience
- 8570.01 Compliant IAT-1
- MCP Certification required
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.