Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
IT Recruiter - Resource Manager
Arlington, VA 22209
Are you passionate about recruiting great people for great projects? Do you have staffing firm experience with energy to spare and a track record to prove it? Are you self-motivated, yet a team player – this means sharing ideas, thoughts, and best practices? Do you work hard, yet love to laugh and have fun? If you live in the VA/DC region and want to work remotely, then we want to talk to you!
For over 20 years, The Squires Group, Inc. (TSGi) has successfully served the Mid-Atlantic region by providing IT Talent to both the commercial and federal sectors. Our systems integration partners and commercial clients turn to us for our ability to recruit ERP and IT consultants, for both their contract and direct hire needs. TSGi has the network, tools, and capabilities to rapidly assemble the best and brightest talent for regionally-based project teams.
- Recruit for commercial and federal (cleared/un-cleared) positions and programs
- Leverage your existing network and utilize online recruiting tools and in-house technology to identify, source and place Technology, Cyber, and Accounting/Finance talent
- Participate in branch and corporate activities for growth, professionalism, knowledge sharing, and teamwork
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably within the Technology or Cyber Security Sectors
- Full lifecycle recruiting components including: solid networking, sourcing (not just job boards), qualifying, negotiating, relationship management, and due diligence
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail. The ability to prioritize and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. Must have a positive, flexible attitude and adapt to changing job requirements and scope, as client-priorities change
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (iCIMS a plus)
- Be smart, thorough, and organized
- Be self-directed, motivated, and driven
- Have the creativity and the desire to share knowledge with others
- Have an intuitive sense of people and be a caring individual – after all we are in the People Business doing technology on the side!
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.