Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
IT Project Manager - Part time
14800 York Rd Sparks Glencoe, MD 21152
Our direct end client has a unique Project Manager (Part-time) opportunity for the right person. We are seeking a well-rounded IT Project Manager to oversee several IT projects that involve Business and Systems Analysis. These projects will include syncing our client’s Salesforce platform with their website and Applicant Tracking System (ZOHO ATS). Your presentation skills and technical programming knowledge are needed to steer the desired technical outcome for business and systems demands.
Candidates will need to have experience with Compliance Reports, with the ability to extract compliance reports from client systems for internal documentation success. Web Development knowledge is highly desirable.
Excellent communication skills are key to this role. This is a part time role, approximately 20 hours per week, that may lead to full time as the client grows. Some of the work can be done during business hours, with some off hours possible. There is potential for REMOTE work. Per our Client Contract, U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders are eligible for hire.
- Well-rounded IT Project Management skills need to oversee several IT projects
- Business Analysis and Systems Analysis skills
- Technical programming experience would be highly desired to understand technical outcome and driving business and systems demands
- Experience with Compliance Reports
- Web Development knowledge – won’t be doing coding
- Per our Client Contract, U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders are eligible for hire
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group, and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.