Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1 RE Michel Drive Glen Burnie, MD 21060 US
Our client is a family-owned and operated firm and one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of heating, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC-R) equipment, parts, and supplies. In 2021 they reached a $1Billion milestone in sales. They have been in business for 85 years and are operating in more than 300 locations.
They have a newly created opportunity for a talented IT Coordinator who will support the Director of IT, working onsite in Glen Burnie, MD. You will work in tandem with the Director to assist in maintaining the progress of IT Projects. Some familiarity with the intricacies of IT Project management is required.
This position can be direct hire or contract to hire and requires you to possess U.S. Citizenship or hold a valid Green Card. Since the position is working onsite, being local to Maryland is required.
- Help Manage assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project
- Maintain Director’s calendar
- Coordinate IT meetings, creating notes and follow up based on meeting content
- Generate IT related reports on a daily, monthly, weekly, and quarterly basis
- Set and track project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed
- Have daily meet up to review open items to keep projects running smoothly
- 3+ years of experience providing executive support to IT management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to interact with senior management and establish relationships across the organization
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete project tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess U.S. Citizenship or hold a valid Green Card and work at the Glen Burnie, MD location
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Resource Management
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.