Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
IER Technical Lead
55 Farmington Avenue Hartford, CT 06105
The Squires Group has an exciting contract opening for an IBM Enterprise Records (IER) Technical Lead. Our client is looking to implement the IBM Enterprise Records Management System, and to integrate it with the IBM ATLAS System. The IER will help the organization automate the entire lifecycle of records, from the creation to the disposition. They are working on improving procedures for creating, updating, and monitoring schedules for records retention programs. That’s where your experience comes in.
This contract is expected to run 6 – 12 months. The work location is Hartford, CT; or you can work remote with onsite presence 1 week per month. Per our client contract, candidates must be valid Green Card Holders.
- Detailed Requirements Documentation (JAR Facilitation and/or prep)
- Tracking Design Output to Architecture Solution
- Design Documentation (JAD Facilitation and/or prep)
- Development Coding/Build/Transition
- System Test Case Planning and Execution
- Development Defect Resolution
- Informed of Test Case Execution
- Application Knowledge Transfer
- Experience with IBM Enterprise Records
- Java skills
- Per our client contract, candidates must be valid Green Card Holders
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.