Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Arlington, VA 20350 US
Our client has an immediate need for a Hyperion Architect to work ONSITE on a Federal program in Arlington, VA. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the design and deployment of the Hyperion system architecture, verifying compatibility with the existing environment and standards, including security requirements, systems migration best practices, and addressing scale and compatibility needs of the system.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 13+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in a federal/DoD environment supporting Hyperion Financial Management implementations, designs, and operations
- Experience in a customer facing role, including the ability to resolve service or user issues as needed, in addition to standard engineer/architect level tasks
- Knowledge of cloud, hybrid, and site local Hyperion implementations and the ability to plan, design, and lead through to implementation a cloud migration
- Hyperion Product Suite implementation, design, and operational support including:
- Hyperion Planning Plus 11.1.2.x
- EPM v 11.2.11 (Oracle HTTP server, Oracle Hyperion Planning, and Essbase)
- Experience in an Agile development environment including configuration management such as software change requests (SCR), software problem reports (SPR), and deficiency reports (DR)
- Ability to audit against and implement security standards to the Hyperion infrastructure
- Experience in Systems Analysis, Fit-Gap Analysis, Business Process Reengineering
- 8570 IAT-II compliances including an active baseline (Ex; Sec+ CE) and recent (3y) computing environment (Hyperion or Oracle E-Business Suite preferred) certificate
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.