Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Help Desk Specialist
Ft. Meade, MD | Contract
The Squires Group has an incredible opportunity to work on a Federal Project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Help Desk Specialists are needed for this PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financial/Supply Chain implementation. This is a long-term project where you will provide ongoing technical support, offer one-on-one end-user training, and quickly triage and pass complex problems on to higher-level support for resolution. This role could be a stepping-stone to other positions on the program such as Functional Analyst and Network Admin positions.
Our client is one of the nation’s top-tier consulting firms, with a focus on strategy/ IT solutions. They are a member of Fortune Global 500 list for 15 consecutive years. Per our Federal Government Contract, consultants must be U.S. Citizens, with a Top Secret/SCI Full Scope poly level clearance.
- Guide users through step-by-step solutions in a call center environment.
- Communicate technical solutions in a clear, user-friendly, and professional manner
- Advise users of changes in procedures
- Must be available to work shifts of 6:00am-2:30pm or 9:30am-6:00pm
- 3+ years of hands-on IT experience, including experience troubleshooting and supporting Information Technology Enterprise Applications
- Experience interfacing with clients and customers, and handling sensitive issues
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting PeopleSoft applications
- Certified PeopleSoft training (minimum of PeopleSoft Financials training)
- Proficiency with PC hardware, standard software, and specialized applications
- Microsoft Office suite expertise
- Experience and understanding of the general IT infrastructure and PeopleSoft applications and architecture
- Strong communication, analytical skills, and detail oriented
- Certified PeopleSoft training is a plus!
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with a Top Secret/SCI Full Scope poly level clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.