Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Hadoop Administrator, Senior-Level
Falls Church, VA
Our client is a worldwide organization that is solving their customers’ biggest challenges through smart, future-focused technology and deep mission-knowledge. They have partnered with government, defense, and the intelligence community to help customers advance their mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future.
They have an immediate need for a Hadoop Administrator to implement Big Data Platform using Big Data technology stack in AWS GovCloud. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass the client's background investigation.
- Install, configure and deploy technology solutions using DevOps tool chain (i.e Ansible)
- Hadoop cluster administration, expansion, and upgrade in cloud hosted environments
- Administer AWS PaaS services such as RDS databases, S3 and Glacier services
- Monitor Hadoop Cluster Availability, Connectivity, and Security
- Setting up Linux users, groups, Kerberos principals and keys
- Incident management, Issue/problem resolution, troubleshooting and performance tuning, logs management, alerts monitoring
- Work with our customers as infrastructure solution engineer
- 8-10 years progressive experience administering large-scale enterprise technology solutions with at least 3 years’ experience in administering Big Data solutions using Hadoop stack and Ansible in AWS Cloud
- Thorough understanding of AD/LDAP integration with RHEL, SSSD, KDC configurations
- 3 years’ of experience architecting, designing, implementation and administration of Hadoop infrastructure and incident management
- 2 years’ of experience in project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Familiarity with FedRAMP compliance requirements
- Operational expertise in troubleshooting, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass the client's background investigation
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.