Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1401 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20230
Your HRIS skills are needed for a Federal project! Our client needs an expert HRIS Specialist to solve complex system issues and administer quality control and process improvements. This is a REMOTE contract assignment with occasional travel to either Washington, DC or Chesapeake, VA. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Provide technical support and system administration for HR Connect and other systems
- Research and analyze reported problems and respond to more complex inquiries
- Assist in the resolution of errors encountered when processing actions through these systems
- Development, design, and presentation of HR and payroll information through extraction of data from a variety of systems
- Conduct research and analysis of data and presents in variety of textual and graphical displays
- Administers quality control and process improvement activities, including data entry and data clean-up
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation and operating procedures to facilitate training and mentoring staff
- Provide system administration support including: open problem calls/user group support, client configuration operational communications, user administration, change request intake/validation, inquiry support, UAT, and release management support
- 8 years of experience providing technical and system administration support with HRIS and payroll systems
- 4 years of experience utilizing an HRIS in direct support of a federal government agency equipping the applicant with knowledge and experience of at least 2 or more HR/Payroll business functions (i.e., benefits management, personnel action processing, talent acquisitions, payroll processing).
- Experience interpreting Federal HR and payroll rules and regulations and translating them into technical requirements for integrated HR/payroll system
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job or contract opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
- The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.