Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
HR/Benefits System Trainer
12110 Sunset Hills Blvd Reston, VA 20190
Our client combines network, analytics, and AI capabilities to make connections across enterprises. Their worldwide clientele relies on them to deliver business-wide digital transformations. An HR/Benefits Systems Trainer is needed on a project that is moving to the cloud. They are helping their customer transform business processes to improve efficiencies. This is a contract opportunity located in Herndon, VA.
They need an experienced, smart, and energetic HR/Benefits Systems Trainer to provide initial training for end users and additional training throughout the process.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Define and analyze training needs - Level of Effort Estimate, determine appropriate audiences, and best methods of delivery
- Design, develop, modify, and deliver necessary training documentation and classroom instruction
- Maintain and update all previously developed training artifacts such as a Training Master Schedule, End-User Procedures reference list, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), and Quick Reference Guides, maintaining configuration management controls to ensure documentation is updated and archived
- Assess the impacts of new HR-ERP upgraded software releases and processes pertaining to existing HR-ERP training materials and courses, as well as update existing materials or create new materials
- Conduct and document the steps in the training methodology (definition, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and evaluation) for each training program
- Perform research and development of course materials such as End User Procedures, Training manuals, Quick Reference Guides, FAQs, and Web Based Training (WBT)
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related field
- ERP implementation experience with Lawson HR systems
- Experience developing training materials and conducting instructor-led training
- Knowledge of SDLC and ERP implementation methods
- Knowledge of HR business system processing capabilities
- Microsoft Suite and SharePoint experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly clearance
- Experience with Benefits and Payroll products
- Exposure to cloud computing environments
- Experience in multiple training formats, to include in-person, web-based or computer-based training
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.