Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
HCM Functional Analyst
Washington, DC 20001
In business for more than 30 years, our client is an award-winning integrator focused on technology solutions. They have a direct hire opportunity for an HCM Functional Analyst to join a Federal Project in Washington, DC. Your experience with large-scale implementations within the Oracle HCM Cloud, as well as your stellar analytical skills are keys to your success.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package; including 100% paid insurance premiums for employees, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and a competitive salary. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance.
- Work with your department to fully integrate the Oracle HCM Cloud system into its current business processes and provide input on best practices
- Review and edit functional and technical project deliverables in preparation for determination of HCM Cloud analysis and potential solutions
- Provide an awareness of key Cloud Methodologies, approaches and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM; including federal HR and PAR processing
- 1 year of Oracle HCM Cloud Implementation experience
- Oracle HCM Cloud, SaaS, or PaaS Certifications are desired
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.