Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Global Actuarial Associate Director - 100% Remote!
800 N. Glebe Rd Arlington, VA 22203 US
Our client is a prestigious international firm that has won numerous awards in their industry. They have several openings for Global Actuarial Associate Directors to work REMOTE, where you will be responsible for developing new business, leading and delivering large, strategic client engagements, and serving as a strategic advisor to multinational clients concerning their retirement, benefits, and compensation issues for their global operations. The ideal candidate is a polished professional with the ability to support revenue generation and market share growth.
Offering a comprehensive benefits package, a competitive salary, and generous PTO plan, this is an excellent choice for the next move in your career. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship.
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell new products and services
- Coordinate with existing sales and Client Development Group teams to identify, develop and close strategic sales opportunities
- Support senior consultants on multiple large client engagements and lead multiple smaller client engagements
- Provide strategic consulting expertise in global retirement plan accounting, valuation, and design
- Act as project manager for large international consulting client engagements
- Develop plans for execution of large, global engagements
- Ensure appropriate project management against established budget, timeline and quality standards
- Demonstrate leadership ability by mentoring analysts
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience in the design/management of global benefit/compensation programs for multinational organizations, ideally gained in a consulting environment
- Experience with the following:
- Supporting revenue generation and market share growth
- Serving as project manager for large client engagements
- Leading global teams
- Managing multiple people and projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Proven ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- Excellent and professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior management and work across all levels of an organization
- Interest and aptitude in keeping abreast of latest developments in global compensation/benefits approaches and contributing to the development of new tools and approaches
- Experience living and working overseas and foreign language skills
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.