Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Full Stack Java Developer, Senior
4035 Ridge Top Rd Fairfax, VA 22201
Your experience building Back End web-based applications is needed for a Government project in Fairfax, VA. In the first year of a five-year contract, our client is supporting a Federal agency responsible for providing Americans with access to quality and affordable healthcare. We need a Senior-Level Full Stack Java Developer that is proficient in all stages of web development, from conception to deployment. You will write code to build the server-side application logic as well as develop the corresponding client-side application based on modern user-interface styles and guidelines.
This award-winning employer is in heavy growth mode, and needs YOU to join their ranks! Contract to hire is preferred for this role located in Vienna, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Collaborate with the Agile team, including product management, to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, and visuals
- Use web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and others to create user-friendly and mobile-responsive web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed such as database query optimization or identifying bottlenecks through load testing during development
- Collaborate with user experience engineers to measure and improve site usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- 7 years of progressively increasing experience in software development
- Strong experience with the following:
- Restful APIs
- Spring and Hibernate
- Agile Methodologies
- Proficient in database technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL or PostgreSQL
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.