Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202
Our Federal customer is need of an experienced Firewall Engineer in Crystal City, VA. Your combined experience with IT and security, with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments, are keys to your success on this long-term project. Bring your excellent communication skills and your determination to this “feel good” project that saves lives around the globe!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance.
- Installing, operating, and maintaining portions of the security infrastructure including firewalls and security applications within an enterprise environment
- Day-to-day management and operations of assigned security solutions and platforms to help detect security vulnerabilities and events
- Performing platform lifecycle management activities (patching, upgrades, policy configuration, etc.) for assigned platforms and/or tools
- Assessing existing processes and procedures for improvement opportunities
- 4+ years of experience in security engineering related to vulnerability management, intrusion prevention, data protection, monitoring, analytical and correlation tools
- 2+ years of experience with Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper Netscreen, Riverbed
- Understanding of networking best practices
- 2+ years of experience working the Linux and Windows operating systems
- 2+ years of experience working with PERL, PHP, Python and/or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of industry security tool suites and capabilities
- BS of Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, cyber-security or similar
- Trained or certified in CISCO ASA, Palo Alto installation, configuration and maintenance
- CISSP certified (must be capable of obtaining a CISSP certification within 6 months)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance
- CRISC / CISA / CEH certifications
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.