Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Firewall Engineer, Mid-Level
Bethesda, MD 20892 US
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They are looking for multiple Mid-Level Firewall Engineers for a Federal program in Washington, DC. In this role, you will deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot firewalls, network-based intrusion systems, web proxies, load balancers, network-based dynamic malware engines, and endpoint security solutions. This is an important agency of the federal government that is responsible for biomedical and public health research.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or technical discipline
- 5 - 7 years in network security, network engineering, or similar
- Load Balancers (preferably A10, but any experience such as F5, NetScreen, etc. would help)
- Experience with micro-segmentation and understanding of the micro-segmentation concepts
- IDS/IPS technologies
- TCP/IP addressing
- Network Ports/Protocols
- Basic understanding of routing and switching
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.