Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Field Support Manager
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Currently, there are multiple openings for Field Support Managers. As a Field Support Manager, you will implement business processes and assist in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service. This is a 5-year project, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Manage service delivery staff to ensure service levels and objectives are met
- Implement operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities
- Assist in managing activities related to customer requirements, budget challenges, human resource needs and plans for new business development within assigned area
- Facilitate customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to company policies and processes
- Investigate matters of significance, and recommend and implement appropriate course of action
- 7 years of experience (may include a combination of work history and education: Masters = 6 years of experience; Bachelors = 4 years of experience)
- Ability to dig deep to solve problems and manage projects
- Conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 1 or MCSE is a huge plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.