Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Affairs Manager
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151 US
Our client has a direct hire opportunity for a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Affairs Manager to work a hybrid schedule out of their Springfield, VA location. In this role, you will lead complex rate cases and regulatory filings before FERC in collaboration with Energy firms throughout the MD/DC/VA region. The work you do will influence FERC policy that will be felt through the U.S.
This position offers a good work/life balance, competitive salary (commensurate with experience), great benefits, paid time off, educational assistance and more! Sponsorship is not available.
- Manage interstate transporter rate cases and regulatory filings before the FERC, to include drafting comments or protests, conducting detailed analysis on the financial, rate, or operational impacts to the Company
- Represent the Company’s interests before internal and external audiences, including expert witness testimony and contractual negotiations, through regular attendance of the American Gas Association’s Federal Regulatory Committee meetings
- Formulate and execute strategies to support the regulatory plans before the FERC
- Aid and mentor for individuals within the RRA
- Monitor and research regulatory developments in other jurisdictions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or similar
- 7+ years of FERC experience, with a focus in the regulatory area
- Knowledge of FERC rate-making, rules, practices, and policies that govern the local gas distribution business
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience as a witness in regulatory proceedings is preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Resource Management
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.