Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Enterprise Management Systems Engineer
7125 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Currently, there is an opening for an Enterprise Management Systems Engineer. As an Enterprise Management Systems Engineer, you will provide for the customer’s needs, evaluate options, run appropriate models, integrate software applications into the current system model, launch the new applications and then follow-up to make sure it’s running properly from beginning to end. This is a multi-year project, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Engineer highly complex solutions to meet business requirements or enhance performance
- Review and recommend solutions to management based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex system requirements and problems
- Develop training tools and architectural documentation
- Manage operational team responsible for monitoring the operational infrastructure, supporting asset and inventory management, change and configuration management, problem and incident resolution, availability and capacity management. (Ex., Enterprise Management tools include: ServiceNow, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager and Splunk.)
- Retrieve software requirements and break down into functional requirements to be distributed among team members using ServiceNow
- Create and implement operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities
- Develop processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs
- Develop and maintain communications with management and staff to ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget or contractual obligations
- 14 – 20 years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs or contracts of similar scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle support (SDLC) or SCRUM/AGILE methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (5 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Experience working with IT enterprise level system configuration and monitoring tools such as HP OpenView, SolarWinds, Splunk, Remedy, ServiceNow.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Certification is required
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.