Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Enterprise Management Software Engineer
Ft Meade, MD 20755 | Contract
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years,) they are looking to hire several Enterprise Management Software Engineers in their Columbia, MD location. As an Enterprise Management Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the hands-on software development, design, coding, and documenting EMS applications. Because technology is changing so quickly, this program affords you plenty of opportunities to enrich your skills!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of COTS Products
- Design, code, test, develop, and document application programs for computer systems
- Establish and improve design and development standards and processes
- Breakdown software requirements into manageable work tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- 14 years of experience (or combination of work history and education)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Must be skilled in one or more of the following languages JSON, XML, Java, C/C++, and/or C#
- Experience in ServiceNow, HP products, and Splunk is preferred but not mandatory
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.