Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Endpoint Device Team Management Lead
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
Our Federal customer is need of an experienced Endpoint Device Management Team Lead in the Washington, DC Metro Area. In this role, you will design, plan and implement system solutions for all Endpoint Devices to meet customer requirements. This “feel good” project harnesses cutting-edge technology and unprecedented data visibility to improve global health supply chains, reaching more people for taxpayer dollars. Your teamwork, communication, and documentation skills are critical to your success.
This role requires travel to DC area sites as needed, as well as occasional off shift coverage. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance.
- Provide and maintain the current Windows and Macintosh workstation images
- Build, maintain, and support a base image for workstations including OS, drivers and software packages utilized by all business partners
- Identify trends in reoccurring tickets and focus on resolving globally
- Lead packages through the Software Introduction Process, ensure standard processes are followed and documented, and troubleshoot issues with the packaging process
- Recommend and provide tools to support the managed environment for tier two support personnel and software repackaging/sequencing
- Use ServiceNow for all Incident/Problem/Change records
- Occasional travel to client sites around the DC area
- Provide training and testing for new and existing setups
- Maintain current messaging systems to include migration of current messaging systems to Google Apps/Gmail systems
- 15+ years of experience with the following:
- Leading complex O&M teams and providing leadership responsible for hardware/software packages across the enterprise
- Managing teams that build, maintain, and support a base image for workstations including OS, drivers and software packages utilized by all business partners
- Experience developing test plans, requirements traceability matrix and test reports
- Experience reviewing requirements and developing test cases to validate the requirements
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.