Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
End User System Engineer
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area, and has an opening for an End User System Engineer. As an End User System Engineer, you will provide hardware-engineering expertise to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design, and other technical hardware issues on this Federal project. This is a 5--year program, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Provide hardware maintenance support, both preventative and remedial
- Deploy, install, and implement hardware
- Prepare specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements
- Conduct site surveys
- Prepare engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages
- Configure (and document configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment
- Prepare site installations and test reports
- Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions satisfy the user’s requirements
- Prepare reports and recommendations concerning existing and emerging hardware technologies
- Provide specific input to the hardware components of system design to include end-user devices, servers, networking devices, data storage devices, and specialized processors
- 7 years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs of similar scope and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline (5 additional years of System Engineer experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Conflict resolution, analytical, and decision-making skills are crucial
- CompTIA A+ or MCSE is desired
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizenswith an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.