Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Embedded Flight Software Systems Test Lead
Do you love working in an aerospace environment? Our client needs an Embedded Flight Software Test Lead, to design, integrate, and implement flight software engineering services. This is a direct hire opportunity located in Greenbelt, MD where you will lead the build and system testing effort for the most advanced instruments being used today. This work will also involve lab configuration, lab management support, simulator configuration, simulator development, test tool development, and documentation of products. As part of supporting the project integration and testing, you will execute white box and black box level tests and system level testing. You will participate in task reviews, mission-related meetings, branch and mission reviews, technical interface meetings, and present software status at reviews.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check.
- Requirements and architecture development
- Design, integrate, and implement all Flight Software
- Advise on the definition and development of this software system or subsystem
- Develop specifications and perform analyses of requirements
- Manage the development of flight/mission-critical software
- Real-time and post-flight engineering data analysis
- BS, Aerospace Engineering or related area of Engineering or Computer Science
- 10 years of relevant work experience to include test and evaluation experience with embedded systems
- Experience in each of the following:
- Automated testing and System Test & Operations Language (STOL)
- Agile and Waterfall testing methodologies
- Embedded flight software testing and integration of space systems; this should include requirements analysis, and verification focused on test planning and execution in an operational or near-operational environment
- JIRA to plan, track and manage agile testing
- GIT Distributed Version Control System
- Plan tests and scheduling all resources required for supporting the tests
- Maintain test schedule and develop test procedures
- Maintain configuration control of all test items
- Conduct Test Readiness Reviews
- Crafting and executing test procedures specific to requirements (Level 5, Level 4, etc.) is a must.
- Expert level in collecting, manipulating and interpreting test data
- Familiar with Record Definition Language (RDL) part of the ASIST system in testing embedded flight software
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass the client's background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.