Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
ETRM Project Manager
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
For over 100 years, our client has been one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have a 6 – 9 month contract opportunity for an ETRM Project Manager to work in their Northern Virginia location, with occasional travel to Canada. They are looking for a strong problem solver with ETRM experience that can plan, execute and finalize projects.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Collaborate with key business and IT executives, managers and stakeholders to enable project objectives are met successfully
- Develop full-scale project plans interactively with team members and ensure on-time delivery
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals and track resource requirements and effort throughout the project
- Perform cost estimations, budget control, resource planning and critical path scheduling
- Elicit and manage business and technical requirements and parameters
- Facilitate design and implementation reviews, as well as technical analysis, architecture and testing
- Proactively manage and communicate changes in project scope or budget, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project lifecycle
- Communicate, identify and provide potential resolutions to problems, project changes, risks and resource constraints
- University degree or college diploma
- 15 years' experience in project management capacity, including all aspects of project development and execution
- 5 years' experience working within for large, publicly traded oil and gas organization
- Must have experience implementing and managing ETRM solutions, preferably Allegro
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous priorities while demonstrating urgency and ownership to drive an overall significant and mission-critical project to completion
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.