Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
ETL Engineer - Mid-Level
Arlington, VA 22209
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They have multiple contract needs for Mid-Level ETL Engineers to work on a long-term project in Arlington, VA. As an ETL Engineer, you will work in an Agile environment, using ETL and SSIS to integrate different data sources, reverse-engineer complex data schemas, and migrate data to the cloud. Bring your skills and energy to deliver what matters most.
Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or 4 additional years of experience)
- 2 years of Backend Development (SQL, Schema Design) and Data Warehousing and Mining experience
- 2 years of experience with Integration Tool Sets (SSIS, MuleSoft, etc.)
- 1 year of experience with Big Data Tools (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, oozie, Flume, MongoDB, Cassandra, and Pig)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience with Azure Data Factory or Azure API Management (other cloud platform experience will be considered as well)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with the following:
- Working in an Agile environment
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.