Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
ERP/PeopleSoft Applications Security Specialists
Alexandria, VA 22332 | Contract
Get a $2500 BONUS! The Squires Group will pay qualified candidates a $2,500 bonus after you complete 90 days on the project. We have an immediate need for several PeopleSoft Applications Security Specialists to support the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment in the world! This is a critical role, where you will apply your expertise to improve productivity and elevate cost savings for the project. Support your country on this important DoD project that uses the latest technologies to provide personnel and pay capabilities to our military personnel.
This long-term contract opportunity is located in metro-accessible Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance.
- Responsible for PeopleSoft security solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all security aspects of the Enterprise implementation lifecycle
- Assess PeopleSoft security requirements and provide recommendations for the program
- Design and build the security architecture
- Design appropriate roles, permission lists, and row level security for all functional areas within each environment
- Work with project work streams to design, implement and maintain security structures
- Routinely audit security in all environments, ensuring that all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function
- Support Agile SCRUM teams during design and development
- Maintain and migrate security across multiple databases in support of database
- Analyze and resolve security and access problems
- Ensure all tasks and milestones associated with security design, configuration and testing are completed according to project management guidelines
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Application Security
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft Application Security experience in a PeopleSoft 9.1 or above environment to include PeopleTools, Role and Permission grant functions, Workflow, PeopleSoft Security configurations, Query Security, User Preferences, Row Level Security, Component Security, etc.
- 4+ Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) experience
- 5+ years of experience supporting Agile SCRUM teams during design and development
- Security+ Accreditation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x and PeopleTools 8.52 or above
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.