Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Technical Analyst
22605 Gateway Center Drive Clarksburg, MD 20871 US
Our client serves defense, federal, and commercial markets with advanced mission-critical technology solutions. Internally, they are migrating from PeopleSoft to SAP, and are looking for an SAP Technical Analyst to work with the different SAP modules as they are implemented. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of SAP Financial / SCM Applications.
This is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning company where the team works hard and has fun while doing it! The company is located in Montgomery County, MD, and offers a hybrid WFH schedule.
What comes with this role? Great benefits, excellent 401K matching, an annual bonus, and tuition reimbursement. Click here to go to our website and apply today! Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Apply patches, fixes, and updates via the SAP Transport Tool
- Migrate PeopleSoft Financials / SCM to SAP
- Work with implementation partner and business users
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- 7+ years of professional work experience
- Experience with SAP BASIS Tool
- Experience setting up FIORI applications
- Experience with SAP Private Cloud Architecture
- ABAP programming skills are a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to obtain a secret clearance
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.