Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Washington, DC 20202
Our client, one of the nation's largest technology and consulting firms, has multiple openings for Drupal Developers. Junior, mid, and senior level developers are needed for this Federal project. You will be administering and coordinating federal assistance to education across the country. Your expertise in developing web applications using Drupal is needed for this long-term project based in Washington, DC.
Per our Federal Government contract, you must be able to pass the client's background check.
- 1 - 4 years of experience developing web applications using Drupal
- 1 - 4 years of experience with Drupal Theming and front-end development
- 1 - 2 years of experience with PHP development
- Experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be able to pass the client's background check
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.