Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Drupal 8 (Back End) Developers
Washington, DC 20202
Our direct end client has immediate needs for Senior, Mid-Level and Junior-Level Drupal 8 “Back end” Developers on a Federal program in Washington, DC. The project involves a Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 migration, and we need your custom module development knowledge! Your extensive full stack experience writing custom modules is critical for this long-term program that supports higher education.
Per our Federal Government contract, you must be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Senior Drupal Developer
- 6+ years of Drupal Coding experience
- Strong experience in Drupal 8 back-end module development
- Well versed in Drupal 8 best practices and patterns
- High Level of experience developing web applications using Drupal
- Experience with Drupal Theming and front-end development
- Strong PHP development
- Experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- Mid- Level Developer
- 3 - 6 years of Drupal Coding experience
- Must have experience in writing modules for Drupal 8
- Strong experience in writing modules for Drupal 7
- Experienced in Drupal best practices and patterns
- Experienced in Drupal code analysis
- Junior Drupal Developer
- 1 - 3 years of Drupal Coding experience
- Preferably has some experience working in front-end or back-end of Drupal
- Demonstrated ability to program (in any language, with any framework)
- Organized and detail oriented; able to express yourself in an articulate fashion
- Open to receiving direct oversight on how to approach tasks
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.