Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Chantilly, VA 20151
Our direct client has immediate needs for talented Drupal Developers in a large-scale Agile Development environment located in Chantilly, VA. As a Drupal Developer, you will be responsible for all aspects of Drupal development including, but not limited to, Drupal site building, theming, and custom module development.
Come join this long-term federal contract and enjoy the challenges ahead. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to a Public Trust. Preference is given to those with an active or prior DHS Public Trust Clearance. This project is located in Chantilly, VA, with remote work potential for the right candidate.
- 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining Drupal sites
- Experience in Drupal architecture, module installation, development, configuration, and upgrades
- Experience in creating and revising Drupal themes
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to work independently as a single team member to elicit user stories/requirements from a product owner/client and complete the work
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to a Public Trust; preference is given to those with an active or prior DHS Public Trust Clearance
- Experience with several Drupal projects under your belt (more than theming) or one really complicated project that was all yours
- Experience in other software and collaboration tools/languages (.NET, Java, SharePoint)
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.