Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Digital Design Engineer
1101 Kitchawan Road/Route 134 Yorktown Heights, NY 10536
If you enjoy working in a R&D environment, we have an exciting project for you! Our client has a need for a talented Digital Design Engineer to design, develop and test a digital neuromorphic accelerator chip. You can choose to work in either Austin, TX or Yorktown Heights, NY. Work directly with other designers and system architects to implement Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) logic and physical design.
- Physical design, including place and route
- Timing closure and signoff
- Power optimization and signoff
- Synthesis and placement-driven synthesis
- Register Transfer Level (RTL) coding of circuit, block, and top-level modules
- Simulation, logic debugging, and verification
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following: SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL--including simulation and timing closure
- Chip design experience
- Familiarity with industry standard ASIC EDA tools
- Compliance with Export Regulations
- 1 year of Scripting, TCL, and Python is preferred
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
3. Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.