Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Development Lead - Multiyear Contract!
3434 N Washington Blvd Arlington, VA 22201 | Contract
Our client is an award-winning employer with over 50 years of experience supporting the U.S. Government. They are in the midst of a substantial overhaul of their legacy IT environment and have an urgent need for a Development Lead. As the Development Lead, you will build and sustain relationships with the clients, staff and technical teams, while guiding the process of streamlining, maintaining and upgrading IT systems for multiple offices and locations. This is a major undertaking for a Federal Agency whose goal is to develop crime-related strategies and increase public safety.
This long-term Federal project is located in Washington, DC. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Serve as team lead in multiple disciplines, including enterprise application development in Java or ColdFusion
- Analyze client needs and design solutions or enhancements to existing programs
- Manage project budgets
- Assist in resolving production support problems
- Recommend different approaches to resolve problems
- Develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs
- Document program code, and technical papers
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 5+ years of Oracle IT Stack (DBA, Middleware, etc.)
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- 5 years of experience as a Team Lead
- 5 years of testing experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with SharePoint and SQL/.Net are a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.