Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
DevSecOps Cloud Engineer - Reston, VA
Reston, VA 20190
The Squires Group, Inc. has a long-term contract opportunity for a DevSecOps Cloud Engineer to join a Federal Project in Reston, VA. As a DevSecOps Cloud Engineer, you will support data aggregation by taking customer data from disparate sources inside and outside of the Federal Agency, and consolidating that information into a “golden identity record” for a benefits customer.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Responsible for supporting and implementing DevOps capabilities to support a large web application development effort for a Federal client
- Ensure Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment controls and processes are followed for application code releases into non-production and production environments
- Responsible for configuring DevOps processes and tools to support the application developers
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience providing programming solutions in a variety of settings
- 2 years of experience with configuration management and DevOps
- 2 years of experience with Jenkins and automated CI/CD
- 2+ years of experience with AWS and/or similar cloud service provider
- 2 years of experience with automated testing, performance, build, monitoring and code quality tools
- 1 year of experience with Chef
- Experience with database, internet, web, and e-business software and interfaces
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Public cloud storage and database solutions
- OpenShift, Docker, containerization
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.