Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Washington, DC 20001
The Squires Group, Inc. has a long-term contract opportunity for a DevOps Tester to join a Federal Project in Washington, DC. As a DevOps Tester, you will support data aggregation by taking customer data from disparate sources inside and outside of the Federal Agency, and consolidating that information into a “golden identity record” for a benefits customer.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements.
This role will be responsible for supporting and implementing DevOps capabilities to support a large web application development effort for a Federal client. The DevOps Test will need to have strong knowledge of DevOps tools and processes that enable configuration baseline management, CMDB Ownership. The candidate will ensure Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment controls and processes are followed for application code releases into non-production and production environments. Candidate should have strong experience implementing the appropriate change release management methodologies and processes. Candidate will be responsible for configuring DevOps processes and tools to support the application developers. Candidate should possess strong communication and reporting skills with emphasis on keeping release items on track and schedule.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related field
- 2 years of experience with configuration management and DevOps
- 2 years of experience with automated testing, performance, build, monitoring and code quality tools
- 1 year of experience with Chef
- 2 years of experience with Jenkins and automated CI/CD
- 6 months of database experience with Oracle and Hibernate
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- AWS and/or similar cloud service provider
- Public cloud storage and database solutions
- OpenShift, Docker, containerization
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.