Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
DevOps Microsoft TFS Engineer
1400 Independence Ave, SW Washington, DC 20250
Our direct client has a contract opportunity for an experienced DevOps Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server) Engineer on a Federal program in Washington, DC. This contract supports a Federal Agency responsible for protecting and promoting food, agriculture, and natural resources. In this role, you will create a continuous deployment pipeline in TFS, and integrate testing frameworks with TFS.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Integrate migration frameworks with TFS to support testing DACPAC, Flyway or Azure Migration Services or all)
- Work with developers to setup deployments in fully automated fashion
- Monitor usage and adjust up-time/down-time scheduling to maximize benefit and minimize cost for Azure architecture
- Integrate scanning tools to support the ATO processing including Static Code Analysis and Live Application Scanning
- Understand, support and enforce Source Code Management approach
- Update diagrams and documentation to reflect the continuous delivery environment as it is developed
- Proven experience with the following:
- Microsoft TFS
- Jenkins Script Development
- DACPAC, Flyway, or other database migration tools
- Azure Monitoring
- Scanning tools
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders, able to pass the client’s background check
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.