Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
REMOTE, VA 22209
The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to work REMOTE on a Federal Project; resources local to the Washington, DC area are preferred. In this role, you will be a key figure in migrating a major worldwide supply chain application into Microsoft Azure. You will play a lead role in taking an “infrastructure as code” approach to deploying infrastructure in Azure and automating installation and configuration processes with Ansible. The overall goal of the project is to help the government facilitate procurement and logistical needs and to save money. To date, they have saved over $300 million dollars!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those already holding a Secret Clearance.
- 3+ years of experience scripting automations with Ansible
- 2+ years of experience deploying infrastructure in Microsoft Azure
- 2+ years of experience deploying and administering CI/CD pipelines
- 2+ years of experience with JSON
- 2+ years of experience deploying applications in Docker containers
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with Jenkins, Terraform, and Azure DevOps
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.