Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes/Docker
420 National Business Pkwy Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 US
Our direct end client is looking for a DevOps Engineer - Kubernetes/Docker to support a U.S. Homeland Security program. This multi-year Federal project is located in Annapolis Junction, MD, and contains some remote work options. Feel good about your work, as your team looks to ensure the safety of flights in the United States with passenger screening. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the engineering and administration of the containerization and infrastructure automation components for a global-scale national security system.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible for a Secret Clearance. (Preference is given to those with an existing clearance.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience using Docker Enterprise
- 2+ years of experience using Kubernetes (both Automation and InSpec compliance)
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible for a Secret Clearance
- Experience with any of the following: Agile Development, Terraform, Docker Trusted Registry, Vault, Nomad, Ruby Development, Nexus, GitLab
- Experience with Prisma Cloud integration with Docker containers for security
- Experience with container platforms (ex. Red Hat OpenShift)
- Experience in SAFe Agile methodology
- Active Secret Clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.