Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
DevOps Engineer, Senior-Level
Your DevOps experience is urgently needed on a Government Project in Fairfax, VA. In the third year of a five-year contract, our client supports a Federal Agency tasked with helping implement many provisions of the Affordable Care Act. They have an immediate long-term opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer in their Fairfax, VA location. You will support technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems, and provide analysis for approaches to solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing, monitoring, and deploying highly available, highly scalable applications for multiple environments.
This award-winning employer is in heavy growth mode, and needs YOU to join their ranks! Contract-to- hire is preferred for this role located in Fairfax, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, lived in the United States for the last 3 years, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Work with customer, development, and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions
- Develop process and scripts to automate build, installation, deployment, and monitoring of applications and its components
- Monitor and manage the applications and server environment for performance and other issues
- Prepare processes and document work and environment
- Coordinate problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution
- Support IT systems in day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for identified problems
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud environments including AWS Cloud
- 5+ years of experience with multiple operating systems, including UNIX, Linux, and Windows
- Experience with Provisioning tools (Chef/Puppet)
- Experience with Continuous Integration toolsets (Jenkins, etc.)
- 3+ years in Agile Development
- Experience with Source Control Management tools (Git-hub, etc.)
- Experience on Java, .Net, Informatica, MicroStrategy and SQL Server Database
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, lived in the United States for the last 3 years, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.