Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
REMOTE, VA 22209
Our Federal client has embarked on a new initiative focused on analytics, and is looking for a Database Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the operation, troubleshooting and testing of a relational and a distributed (Hadoop-based) data environment on AWS GovCloud. You will collaborate with various aspects of the team to ensure client data protection and information security standards are maintained. This is a 100% remote role with the work being done during the hours of 8:30-5:00 EST. Minimal travel may be needed.
This project has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Interim Secret or Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years of experience with relational and distributed databases, and structured and unstructured data
- Intermediate experience in Database Performance Management and Data Administration
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidate must be U.S. Citizens with an active Interim Secret or Secret clearance
- Experience with Defense or Intelligence Community database operations and security policies
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.