Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
REMOTE, VA 22209
Our Federal client has embarked on a new initiative focused on analytics, and is looking for a Database Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for the operation, troubleshooting and testing of a relational and a distributed (Hadoop-based) data environment on AWS GovCloud. You will collaborate with various aspects of the team to ensure client data protection and information security standards are maintained. This is a 100% remote role with the work being done during the hours of 8:30-5:00 EST. Minimal travel may be needed.
This project has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Interim Secret or Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years of experience with relational and distributed databases, and structured and unstructured data
- Intermediate experience in Database Performance Management and Data Administration
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidate must be U.S. Citizens with an active Interim Secret or Secret clearance
- Experience with Defense or Intelligence Community database operations and security policies
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.