Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Database Administrator **CLEARED**
420 National Business Parkway Annapolis Junction, MD 20701 US
This Top Secret - FS Poly Cleared Consulting project based in Annapolis Junction is looking to add a Database Administrator to its experienced team as they transition to an AWS Cloud based system. This project involves supporting Technical Infrastructure, Financials, HR/Workforce Management and Logistics. The reporting systems are transitioning from reporting that is generated through interfaces, API and SQL Queries to a dashboard- based system where the data will flow from their PeopleSoft Platform.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an Active TS/SCI with FS Poly.
Flex Schedules are available: choose an early or late shift between 6am – 6pm, 4 / 10 shifts, or a 30-hour work week. The goal is to find the schedule that can work best for you.
- Maintaining and supporting 40 PeopleSoft and Oracle Database Environments
- Troubleshooting/creating web application servers
- Application tuning, objects migration and space allocation, backup/recovery, troubleshooting, server tuning/configuration, SQL tuning, Performance tuning and Miscellaneous application support
- Maintaining/creating Unix and NT process schedulers
- Configuring and maintaining software such as IBM ClearCase, Oracles UPK training software, Cognos application/Web Server and database, Tableau and Apache
- System administration of 6 NT servers
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an Active TS/SCI with FS Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- 7 - 10+ years of Database administration experience
- Collaborative Problem Solver
- Security+ Certification is required within six months of joining team
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.