Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Data Warehouse Developer - Mid-Level
Arlington, VA 22209
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes by accelerating digital process automation.
They have multiple contract openings for Mid-Level Data Warehouse Developers to work on a long-term project in Arlington, VA. As a Data Warehouse Developer, you should have a passion for solving complex problems. The focus of the project is to integrate multiple data sources, and you must be willing to learn new processes quickly. Bring your skills and energy to deliver what matters most.
Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or 4 additional years of experience)
- 3 years of experience with Backend Development (SQL, Schema Design)
- 2 years of experience with Data Warehouse and Mining
- 1+ years of experience with the following:
- Integration Tool Sets (SSIS, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Big Data Tools (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, oozie, Flume, MongoDB, Cassandra, and Pig)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with the following:
- Machine Learning
- Azure Government
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.