Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Washington, DC 20001
Our direct and largest client is a member of the Fortune 500. A leading Federal Integrator, they provide a pioneering vision to the Federal Government through bold ideas and outcomes. They have a contract opportunity for a Data Scientist to join a project responsible for collecting debts owed to the U.S. Government. As a Data Scientist, you will be considered part of the landing team of the new analytics work, to be expanded with success, receiving oversight from existing analytics senior management.
This work is located in Washington, DC. Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Work with client to define business questions (i.e., problem statements), associated metrics, data challenges, and scope business objectives
- Manipulate and understand large, complex data sets
- Research/analyze/create data models to drive statistical analysis and results related to confirmed client business questions
- Build analytic models using reinforcement learning techniques to business decisions
- Utilize suite of analytic models (e.g., decision trees, regression models, Bayesian methods,) to solve client pain points
- Leverage defined algorithms or statistical techniques to enhance data analysis and explore new outcomes
- Drive client to continued exploration and dive into data to expand analytics footprint
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition Plus (OBIEE)
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Python Scripting
- Will also consider strong quantitative candidates with background in R or other programming languages
- Experience implementing data science projects in an Agile envirionment is a huge plus!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.