Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759
Our client has a direct hire opportunity for a Data Architect. Join a team of the nation’s leading Cybersecurity experts that are defending customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity can work in either their Maryland or Virginia office. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader in the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now! We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Define, design, and build databases used by a variety of research teams and data scientists
- Lead the design and sustainment of data pipelines and data storage
- Work with multiple groups to integrate data stores into existing data pipelines
- Maintain the databases and make recommendations to improve the data infrastructure
- Inform the architecture of data systems used by the detection research team
- Review object and data models to ensure better management and quicker access
- Process large data sets used for modeling, data mining, and research
- Model data appropriately. Develop necessary schemas and interfaces for encapsulating and transferring the data
- 3 years of experience with on-premise and in cloud database architecture, ETL, data mining, and building and deploying databases
- 3 years of software engineering experience in data processing, data pipelines, and several related components/technologies e.g. REST APIs, JSON, XML, Microservices architecture, Protobuf or equivalent data schemas, Kafka or equivalent messaging bus technologies
- Must have a background in Cyber Security field
- Well versed in Cloud. Doesn’t want someone with only AWS
- Hands-on programming/scripting experience
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- 5+ years of working experience in all the above
- Experience working with data used to build analytics
- Knowledge of network-based data or threat intelligence
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.