Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Data Architect - REMOTE
1800 N Kent Street Arlington, VA 22209
Our Federal client has embarked on a new initiative focused on analytics, and is looking for a Data Architect. A strong background in defining data requirements and structure for applications as well as modeling and designing the application data structure, storage and integration is needed. This is a 100% remote role with the work being done during the hours of 8:30-5:00 EST. Minimal travel may be needed.
This project has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active Interim Secret or Secret clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in data analytics or related field
- 6 years of experience in navigating Esri ArcGIS system and API's
- Experience setting up and using enterprise knowledge and data management solutions
- Experience making various software packages integrate with one another seamlessly
- Knowledge with Python or similar programming language a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidate must be U. S. Citizens with an active Interim Secret or Secret clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.