Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Data Analyst / Release Manager
465 A Carlisle Dr Herndon, VA 20170 US
The Squires Group has a long-term contract opportunity in Springfield, VA, for a Data Analyst / Release Manager. Work with our client on a project establishing and maintaining an enterprise release management framework that supports requirements engineering, solutions engineering, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability, and analysis across Federal Agencies. In this role, you will provide expert guidance to the Government in vision, strategy, plans, requirements, and process and capability developments for an enterprise-level implementation of SAFe. Your knowledge of Agile engineering concepts is critical to your success in this role.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top-Secret (SCI eligible) clearance.
- Master’s degree (or bachelor’s degree plus 2 extra years of experience)
- SAFe or equivalent certification
- Expert knowledge of Agile development teams and methodology
- Understanding of Release management
- Experience in systems engineering processes and tools
- Develop & communicate SAFe Agile concepts & processes
- Experience within the Intelligence Community
- Experience establishing and maintaining an enterprise Agile framework
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top Secret (SCI eligible) clearance
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.