Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
DFARS Compliance SME - REMOTE!
The Foundry on Fort Avenue 921 East Fort Avenue Suite 325 Baltimore, MD 21230
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems? Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people? If yes, then our client is looking for you! They are in need of a highly specialized DFARS Compliance SME who can identify gaps and bring the system into compliance.
Join our client who has been certified as a great workplace by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. They are offering a direct hire or contract opportunity as a 100% REMOTE position with the occasional need to be onsite in Baltimore, MD. Per our client contract, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder to be considered and must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Experience in DFARS risk and compliance assessment
- Experience in drafting Security Requirements Traceability Matrix (SRTM), System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)
- Security policy frameworks and control design experience
- Experience managing policy exceptions, including working directly with the teams to document exceptions, identify compensating controls and remediation action plans
- Per our client contract, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a Green Card holder to be considered and must be able to pass a background investigation
- Experience writing executive level reports and technical documentation
- Knowledge of security architecture, infrastructure, network, and systems design
- Advanced knowledge of common IT and security concepts including: firewall management, server management, SIEM, IDS/IPS, web proxies, access control, and authentication
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.